Eucharistic Apostles of the Divine Mercy
As inducted members of the Eucharistic Apostles of Divine Mercy our mission is:
- To profess and proclaim the truth of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Most Holy Eucharist;
- To promote Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament;
- To promote the praying of the Divine Mercy Chaplet for the sick and dying;
- To bring the Divine Mercy Message and Devotion according to the revelations granted to the Church through St. Faustina Kowalska;
- To form cenacles (small faith groups) which meet to:
- Pray for and encourage vocations to the priesthood and the religious life;
- Pray and work for an end to abortion;
- Continue our own Faith Formation through the study and discussion of Sacred Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska and through our Cenacle Formation Manuals.
- To encourage members and build up our church in the exercise of the Faith through the spiritual and corporal works of mercy, to help people become sensitive to the gift and beauty of all life and through care for the rejected, the lonely, the disabled, the elderly and the dying.
Our main cenacle meets weekly on Thursdays at 2:00 in the parish office from October through May.