Martha and Jesus

A ministry providing brunch/lunch after a funeral. Anyone may prepare a dish and/or help serve those  attending a funeral. There are no set meeting. Service is provided year-round.

Spiritual Leader, Nikki Galovich

480 247-6939



The food handlers Official Card can be acquired at testing location(click here for locations) or online.


The food handlers test is required for all who handle and serve food for St. Steven’s we can no longer have on site test taking. You can go on line or visit our area offices, the one that is closest to us is on Baseline and Alma School There is another website also besides Maricopa County and its click on Maricopa Food Handlers the fee is $9 to take the test and then print out the form and go to the local business office and pay $5 for picture card. St. Steven’s require that we have a copy of your card on file.  If want you pay by credit card click here and then click the block called  Food Handlers Lic’ then click ‘One Time Donation then enter $15.00 in the Custom Amount Field and click  ‘OKand then complete the Registration Form below.


It may also be taken online at this location.  If you take it online. Its $9 plus a $5 for the Official Maricopa County Food Worker Card.  This is approved by  the Maricopa County Environmental Health Department. This site will require a payment at the time of registration online.

After you have successfully completed the™ Online Food Worker Course and Assessment, please present your certificate of completion and proof of lawful presence (per AZ House Bill 2102) at any of the five  Maricopa County Environmental Health location to have your picture taken and receive your Official Maricopa County Food Worker Card.



The fee for Martha’s will be exempt. Ministries are responsible for their volunteers to be reimbursed if so desired.

Please keep your card current you need it to handle food please check date of expiration on your card.

If you need the Study Guide you can get one from Diane , go to this Site. Click Here or to get a PDF version. Food Handlers Study Guide and Practice Questions – English

 Please Note–You cannot serve food, work in the kitchen, or bartend unless you have a current card. For further information call Diane at 480-895-9266 ext 107 or email at

After you receive your Official Card then Diane needs a copy for her records in the office.